Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here We Go Again!!!!

Dear Hope,
So after a long week in Vegas for work and a nightmare trip getting home I eventually made it home safe but exhausted.  Our original flight was scheduled to leave Vegas at 2pm on Friday but after an hour delay we finally boarded. Unfortunately, there was a mechanical problem that they had anticipated fixing and just were not able to.  So, we had to de-plane and it was a mad dash to get on the 5pm flight.  Fortunately I was able to get a seat but with all the changes we didn’t even leave until around 630pm which got us into Newark around 2am.  Luckily Brian picked me up at the airport and I couldn’t have been happier to see him, but we didn’t get home and to bed until around 3:30am.  This wouldn’t have been so bad if didn’t have to get up at 6am for my monitoring (blood work/ultrasound) at RMA.  It was all worth it because my ultrasound went well and my body looks to be right on track.  My blood work also came back in normal ranges (E2 Level: 39.0 /P4 Level: 0.364) so I have the go ahead to start my stim injections (Lupron, Gonal F, Low dose HCG) tonight.
Next appt is Tuesday for blood work and ultrasound to see how I am responding.  I am so happy to be home and excited for our next step. 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment