Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trigger Tonight!

Dear Hope,
So its official… tonight I “trigger”.  What that really means is that I tonight I will inject 2 prefilled syringes of Ovidril.  This is a medicine that will jump start ovulation, basically getting my follicles and eggs ready for retrieval.   When I was in for my ultrasound today I had a little disappointment… for some reason my left ovary hasn’t been responding to the meds.  Dr said that it was “slacking” this month and that I probably am only looking at around 8-10 eggs (most from right ovary) on Retrieval day.  I am hoping that it’s about quality not quantity.  Staying positive… we only need one good one!
Tomorrow morning I go one last time for monitoring of blood work and an ultrasound, just to make sure all is good. Then Monday will be the big day! Hoping this will be my last Retrieval! 
Please cross your fingers, cross your toes, say an extra prayer for us… we need this to work!
Kate
(4/9 ~ BLOOD LEVELS: E2 Level: 1060 / P4 Level: 0.596)

No comments:

Post a Comment