Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Support System

Dear Hope,
To: My support system
The last 2 years of my life have been a roller coaster and I am very fortunate to have people in my life who have supported me every step of the way.  If I have shared this blog with you it means that I think you are an important part of my life and I consider you part of my support system.  It was a big decision I had to make when I decided to start this blog and share all of my inner most feelings and thoughts with our friends and family.  A decision that was not just mine, I had to make sure that Brian was ok with it too.  I have trusted you all with our story and our struggle and have appreciated all of the support that we have received from you.  It may be as simple as a much needed phone call from an old friend, a ride from the dr when Brian couldn’t be there or even the upcoming road trip from my dad and sister who are coming to help us on this next cycle.  Each of these things and many others are reasons why each of you are such an important part of my support system (My Village).   
Trust and Loyalty is something that I take very serious and hope… No I know, that if I have shared with you that you have respected that.  I just hope that one day I can be there for you the way you have all been there for me. 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment