Sunday, April 10, 2011

Looking for the Golden Egg

Dear Hope,
Tomorrow is the Big Day!
Today’s monitoring went well… My Ultrasound looked good and blood work came back at appropriate levels (BLOOD LEVELS:  E2 Level: 1273 / HCG Level: 113 /P4 Level: 1.86) so we are definitely on for my Egg Retrieval tomorrow! I am also looking forward to the arrival of my sister and my dad.  They are on their way from Buffalo to come help us out for a few days! Well… almost on their way.  My dad will be arriving from his vacation in Arizona at 4:30pm and my sister will be picking him up from the airport and they will be on their way.  They should get into NJ around 1am… I am going to owe them big time!!!! I wish it was under different circumstances but just excited and so grateful that they will be here!  
 Hoping that they will retrieve some strong, healthy, mature eggs but All I really need is ONE “GOLDEN” EGG!!!!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment