Saturday, April 16, 2011

Holding on to HOPE

Dear Hope,

It’s been a long day of waiting and finally I got a call.  Well, I actually had to call and request a call back from the nurse because somehow there was a mix up and I wasn’t on the list to be called.  But, I did get some updates.  When they checked my embryos I still had 5 ongoing Embryos!!!! 
Of the 5, 2 embryos were at a GRADE 1 which is the BEST they can be (and I think that means they are at Blastoscyst stage) and 3 were still at the Morula Stage (still haven’t fragmented, so one step below blast).  The standard procedure is to push the embryos to Day 6 when freezing and doing the PGD genetic testing so one more day to go.  Like I have experienced in the past anything can happen hour to hour, day to day so I am still really nervous but HOLDING ON TO HOPE!!!!
Kate

Picture of a normal embryo at Morula Stage


Picture of a normal embryo at Blastocyst Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment