Friday, April 29, 2011

The Results Are In!!!

Dear Hope,
So the PGD genetic results are in…..  The 2 Embryos came back absolutely NORMAL!!!!!  I can’t even express how relieved and excited I am.  So now that we have a total of 3 embryos we can start planning and getting ready for the transfer.  Like I mentioned before, it will still be a while before the actual transfer day so keep the good thoughts and prayers coming our way.  The next few months will be about getting ready for the big transfer day.  Now, my next batch of worries will begin… just because the embryos are healthy doesn’t mean that my body will make a home for them and I will get pregnant.  But, I plan on doing everything that I can to make sure we have the best chance that there is!
Hopefully we will have some good news to share by football season!!!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment