Thursday, April 28, 2011

What Will Tomorrow Bring???

Dear Hope,
After an exhausting 2 weeks of waiting tomorrow the results of our genetic testing of our 2 embryos will be in.  Most people talk about the “2 week wait” being when they will find out if they are pregnant or not… for me I have been waiting just to find out if we can even attempt the transfer in a chance to become pregnant.  I have been trying so hard to be patient and stay positive but I am so nervous.  It’s hard to explain the feeling I have right now… a mix of excitement, nervousness, anxiety and fear.     I’m not sure if I want to cry or throw up!   
 Tomorrow’s results will determine so much.  Even though it will still be a while before I am ready for the transfer I am just hoping that we can finally move one step closer to our dream. 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment