Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Day!!!!

Dear Hope,
For once I am actually excited and really happy to write this entry…
We got the call that 2 EMBRYOS made it!!!!!!
 I can’t believe it… I have been hoping and praying for just one and we have two! So now they cyrofreeze both of them and will perform the PGD genetic testing.  If they are normal then we can schedule a transfer (probably will be in a few months) and hopefully finally reach our goal of starting a family.  
This feeling of happiness makes it all worth it!
Of course I am still nervous and will be until the results of the Genetic test comes back…. and I am sure I will continue to be nervous until we are holding a healthy baby in our arms.  But, for now I am going to enjoy the feeling of happiness that I have and continue to HOPE that our dream will finally come true!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment