Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slow and Steady....

Dear Hope,
I went for blood work and an ultrasound Tuesday and today… not too much to report.
4/5 : BLOOD LEVELS: E2 Level: 148 / P4 Level: 0.302
4/7: BLOOD LEVELS:  E2 Level: 490 / P4 Level: 0.359
Things are moving along a little slower than how I “normally” progress.  I asked the dr this morning if that was ok and he said, that it was fine and maybe this means we will have a better outcome.  I sure hope so…. Slow and steady hopefully wins the race.  But as you all know me I am definitely not the slow and steady type (tying to take tips from Brian on this one).  This whole process has thought me patience so I am trying to stay positive and calm.  I have another acupuncture appointment tomorrow so hopefully this will help calm my nerves.  I also have really been feeling the side effects of the injectable meds... nausea, headache, fuzziness, forgetfulness, cramping, bloating, weight gain, hot flashes and did I miss anything? of course the mood swings! You would think by #5 I would get used to this but, when you feel like you are not yourself it can be really hard. But, like I ALWAYS say…. It will all be worth it!!!!
Next step… Blood work and Ultrasound on Saturday morning to checkup on my “baby eggs”!  
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment