Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Report is In!!!

Dear Hope,
So far so good…  I received the call from the nurse regarding my fertilization report and I couldn’t be happier at this point.  Of the 20 eggs retrieved, 16 were mature (of which they performed the ICSI procedure) and 10 FERTILIZED!!!!!!
Once again, I know anything can happen but this is an amazing start! My embryos have overcome their 1st hurdle and now I just pray and hope that they continue to be healthy and strong!!!!  Next step… I will receive a call Monday (Day 3) with their status.  Because I am doing the PGD testing they will automatically be pushed out to at least Wednesday (Day 5) versus a possible day 3 transfer which would have been Monday.  I am still recovering from the retrieval procedure but it’s all worth it!!! The countdown begins and I’m trying to stay calm but can’t wait until Monday!!!
Kate

MY IVF STATS:
1st Cycle: 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 3 fertilized- day 3 transfer of 2 embryos
2nd Cycle: 10 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized - day 6 transfer of 1embryo
3rd Cycle: 12 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 6 fertilized - day 6 cyrofreeze of 1 embryo
4th Cycle: 20 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 10 fertilized...........???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment