Monday, February 7, 2011

"Perfect"

Dear Hope,
Today was another great day and I have to say my ego is getting bigger by each appointment.  Saturday the dr said my follicles looked “BEAUTIFUL” and today my Dr said I had a “PERFECT” Uterus!  She said she wished everyone had a Uterus that looked like mine!  Hahahaha!!!! As far as the progress of my follicles…. My right ovary had 5 follicles measuring at about 15mm and about 15 less then 10mm.  My left ovary had 6 follicles at about 15-17mm and 6 less than 10mm.  The dr was really happy with my response to the medications. The goal again is consistency!!!  So my left side is definitely on bored with this plan… right side needs a little catching up! My blood work also came back in the normal ranges (E2 Level: 627 / P4 Level: 0.278).

Also… I was able to ask Dr. Hock what her expectations were regarding how many embryos she would like to see this cycle in order to do the genetic testing and possible transfer… She said only one!!!!  Obviously more is better but if we are lucky enough to get at least one this time she thinks we should go ahead and test!!!  Brian and I both agree… although we are still cautiously optimistic, we are thinking positive and hoping that everything is normal and we can finally go ahead with the transfer! 

At this point things can go pretty quick so my dr wants to make sure she is keeping a close eye on me.  Next appointment… bright and early tomorrow morning.! The 430am alarm clock comes way too early but will totally be worth it!!!!  Hoping for the best…
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment