Monday, February 14, 2011

DAY 3... No News!!!

Dear Hope,
So all day I waited and waited for the phone call that never came.  On Day 3 post Egg retrieval my nurse is scheduled to call me with the status of my growing embryos.  All weekend I have been excited for this call. But for whatever reason I NEVER received a call.  After anxiously waiting all day I finally called and left a message for my nurse or my dr to call me… no return call. At 5pm I called RMA and left a message with the answering service for a nurse call back and now its 8:30pm and still no call.  I am so frustrated!!!  This is a time that I am supposed to be calm and try not to stress but it’s very hard when I have no answers!  I know whatever they tell me will not change anything, but at least I would have feel better if I knew something.  I was really hoping for some good news on Valentine’s Day!!!  But, I keep trying to tell myself “no news is good news”.   
I just left my nurse a very stern voicemail requesting a call from her and my dr asap tomorrow morning!!!  We will see….
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Frustrating! But keeping the HOPE~! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete