Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's Get Started


So... what is the blog all about????  I recently met someone who was struggling with the reality of infertility and all that comes with it.  Unfortunately I know way too much about this topic and I thought by sending her a letter with my story I could maybe help her through the process.  What I soon realized was that as much as my story helped her, it really helped me.  I found that when I wrote down in words what my journey and struggles have been, I immediately felt a sense of peace and understanding of myself. I have been struggling the past 2 years with the whole idea of "infertility" and by writing her a letter with my story, I realized that it was MY story.   I now tell myself... this is temporary and a baby is forever.
My 1st entry will be the actual letter I sent... this will give a recap of the past 2 years and struggles that I have faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment