Saturday, January 22, 2011

IVF Cycle #4... It's a Go!!!!!

Dear Hope,
Today was a big day!  I went for blood work this morning and later my nurse called to say that I could start the Lurpon injections.  I counted down the hours to when I could do the shot… I never thought I would be so excited to stick myself in the stomach with a needle but it means we are starting!  I am taking it one day at a time and hoping and praying this is our final cycle.  I feel as though I have put my “time” in and have learned many valuable life lessons throughout this whole process but now I AM READY!!!!  It’s my turn to get pregnant and experience motherhood.  The small glimpse I got with my 1st pregnancy was so amazing.  It was the happiest I have ever been in my life and I was so badly to feel that again.  So… it will happen this time, it just has to!!!!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment