Thursday, December 22, 2011

7 Months down!!! Only 2 more to go!!!

Dear Hope,
On Monday 12/19 I had another check up with my dr and everything went great! Once again the baby had a strong heartbeat which is always so great to hear. I also found out the results of my Glucose Tolerance Test…. I passed with “flying colors”!!! 

Today marks 7 months down only 2 more to go!!!  I can’t believe how fast the last few months have gone! I can remember when we first found out we were pregnant and thinking that February was so far away and now it is just around the corner. 
I am leaving tomorrow to head to Buffalo for the holidays… I can’t wait to spend a whole week with my family and friends! It is going to be a very busy week but all worth it!!! I am also looking forward to my Baby Shower which my Mom and my 2 Aunts (Aunt Sue and Aunt Pat) are throwing for me! There was a day not too long ago that I wasn’t sure if I would ever get to celebrate the welcoming of a baby.  So now that it is here words can’t even express how lucky and blessed I feel!  It will truly be a CELEBRATION!!!!
Next dr appointment is Monday January 2nd
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment