Friday, January 6, 2012

Buffalo Baby Shower ~ December 28th

Dear Hope,
Buffalo Baby Shower  ~  December 28, 2011
Once again I was blessed to celebrate the welcoming of our baby girl with some of my closest family and friends.  The shower was absolutely perfect.  After years of wondering if I would ever have the opportunity to have such a wonderful celebration, all that I was hoping for finally came through.  The love I felt in the room that night was like nothing I can even explain.  As I opened the gifts and read the most thoughtful cards I again realized that I was never alone on this journey to becoming a mother.  It was such a special day and I will remember it forever.
Dr appointment update ~ January 2, 2012
This a routine appointment to check on the baby but was special because Brian was able to join me…  What was even more exciting was that our dr gave us a sneak peak at the baby by doing an ultrasound. She was having problems with her Doppler machine to hear the heartbeat and since she had some cancellations, she offered to do a quick ultrasound.  Our baby looked perfect!  She has already turned head down and is perfectly on track!!!! As I seem to be growing by the day and becoming more and more uncomfortable I keep reminding myself that in less than 7 weeks I will be holding my baby girl in my arms.  A day I have been waiting for my entire life…
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment